Where are you needing assistance? With our wide array of expertise, we can help.
Business owners face transaction needs and legal issues which require experienced counsel. Whether it’s a contract, merger, supplier, or litigation matter, we can assist with professional expertise.
Are there issues? We assist with Construction Defect, Construction Delay, Wrongful lien and lis pendes, Scope of work disputes, and Registrar of contractor complaints.
Our attorneys help solve problems relating to divorce, custody and visitation, parenting plans, establishment of paternity, division of marital property, alimony and child support and more.
With a unique perspective from both the homeowner association side and the individual homeowner side, we approach each case aggressively. Contact us today if you have an HOA question.
A Personal Injury Attorney is someone who is going to be there for you at one of the worst points in your life. Being injured by another is something that is tough to deal with, we can help.
We are often asked what does a real estate attorney do?
Our attorneys help solve problems relating to the following:
- Real Estate Purchase and Sale Agreements
- Real Estate misrepresentation and non-disclosure claims
- HOA architectural committee appeals
- HOA discrimination claims
- Wrongful Liens on property
- Insurance coverage and bad faith disputes
- Title Dispute Representation
- Commercial Landlord and Commercial Tenant Representation
- Partnership dispute between co-owners
- Partition (or force the sale of) property
- Construction Defect and Delay lawsuits
- Complex commercial litigation, appeals, and more!
What is business law all about?
If you have a business, you are bound to have questions. Things are bound to come up from time to time that you are just not quite sure how to proceed. And even when you are certain, a well-educated perspective can help. We are here.
Just What is construction law?
When issues show up, even if it has been quite some time since completion of the construction site, you have rights. We can help you understand what those rights are, and what can be done about them.